Sunday 12 August 2012

Welcome to the big movie review blog!

I've attempted to start so many blogs in the last few years that I've actually lost count. I tend to forget the passwords or the reasons I began the blog in the first place or just simply lose interest altogether. I love to write and I also love film. It is pretty easy, then, for me to write about movies. This blog will be just that. Me, writing about movies.

There will be reviews and possible ramblings about films that I love, like, hate or am indifferent about. I watch alot of movies, I buy alot of movies, I go to the cinema more than once a week and I talk about movies everyday. Now I can write about them and babble on until my fingertips tell me to stop.

So to any readers of this blog, thankyou for stopping by, please do it more often and share your thoughts with me on the flicks I review or talk about.

Let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment